Starptautiskā Kosmetoloģijas koledža On 20th & 21st December 2021, welcomed our project partners to the first introductory meet (online-Zoom). This project is aimed towards promoting knowledge sharing culture in learning organizations.
“Promoting knowledge-sharing culture in Learning organisations”
The main aim of the project is a transformation of an educational institution to SMART Learning organization, while supporting the learning/sharing process between organizations and people. On the general level, KNOWLO project targets several objectives:
- To boost the innovative potential in vocational education
- To provide a new and innovative system and methodology for training/learning and sharing which can stimulate vocational education, adult education
- To provide the possibility to think out of the box by sharing/learning innovative ideas and methods from other types of educational organizations (universities, elementary schools, private adult education providers, etc.)
- To help the educational organizations create an environment of excellence and become the Learning organizations
- To enhance the human capital in Learning organizations
- To help the Learning organizations to network with other similar thinking organizations across Europe
KNOWLO is supported by Erasmus+ programme and the partners are STARPTAUTISKA KOSMETOLOGIJAS KOLEDZA, Latvia (lead project coordinator); EUROFORTIS IT, Latvia; HARMONY ACADEMY, Slovakia; CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF RUZOMBEROK, Slovakia; SCHOLA EMPIRICA ZS, Czech Republic; EURORESO, Italy.