To improve teachers professional competencies with comprehensive knowledge of the Content & Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) method and the possibilities of its application in the specific conditions of their schools, and at the same time lead them to realize the positive impact of introducing the CLIL method into education. To develop the pedagogical skills necessary for the effective application of this approach.
What you will learn
In this course, you will get acquainted with the CLIL methodology – language-content-integrated education, which creatively combines foreign language learning and professional content. You will learn to plan lessons in this methodology and you will also try to learn your CLIL lesson right on the course.
- Introduction to CLIL
- Psychological features of learning a foreign language through CLIL
- Pedagogical aspects of CLIL application
- Planning teaching through CLIL
- Selection of learning activities and forms
- Teaching material and sources of information
- Collaboration between teachers of non-language subjects and
- foreign language
- Methods and principles of assessment in CLIL
The course is designed for trainers and teachers of educational institutions.
English Language skills requirements
B1 (intermediate) +
Number of participants
8 to 15
Author & Trainer
Date: 16th & 17th November 2021
Time: 9:00 am to 15:30 pm
Mode of instruction: in person (Classroom) or online (Zoom)
Price: Eur 490 + 21% VAT
Place: International College of Cosmetology 68 C, Graudu Iela, Riga 1058 (Latvia).
Phone: +371 26378425
Contact Person: Mudassir Arafat
We offer discount on group registrations, for more information please fill in the form below