The aim of this program is to maintain the professional competencies necessary for the standard performance of pedagogical activities, which are necessary for the modernization of teaching with the main emphasis on the development of their pedagogical-psychological thinking. On this basis, to develop the creativity and empathy of teachers, as well as their skills to develop students’ communication skills as effectively as possible.
What you will learn
The basic starting point of modern education and management is an approach focused on human needs. It is from him how he learns and develops. In this course, we teach teachers to orient their work to the needs of individual students in the classroom and help them grow.
- Needs analysis: discussion of participants’ concerns about the
- effectiveness of teaching and learning.
- Learner-centred approach: development, general characteristics,
- use at home and abroad, basic principles.
- Developmental differences between students and pupils.
- Individual differences in foreign language learning: respect for
- individual differences, abilities, Gardnerian intelligence, brain
- learning styles and strategies, affective states and human
- Problems in the classroom – analysis: case studies, solving
- problems raised by participants.
The course is designed for teachers and trainers of
different types of schools and subjects. It may also
be of interest to educational leaders and managers.
English Language skills requirements
B1 (intermediate) +
Number of participants
8 to 15
Author & Trainer
Prof. Gabriela Lojová
Mode of instruction: in person (Classroom) or online (Zoom)
Price: Eur 490 + 21% VAT
Place: International College of Cosmetology 68 C, Graudu Iela, Riga 1058 (Latvia).
Phone: +371 26378425
Contact Person: Mudassir Arafat
We offer discount on group registrations, for more information please fill in the form below